Governmental institutions & Municipalities
Banks & Financial Institutions
Airports & Airplane industries
Engineering & IT
AIPMO is the Association of International Project Management Officers, an association representing International Project Management Officers (IPMO), including project, program, and portfolio managers involved in defining, establishing and running high performing Project Management Offices (PMOs) in and across industry sectors.
Our Vision is to identify and put into place the building blocks for PMO management to become a recognized international profession
Our mission is to advance the theory, design, and implementation of high performing collaborative PMOs to empower PMO professionals to create sustainable measurable organizational impact.
Our strategy is build and evolve AIPMO’s PMO strategic lifecycle framework through research, development and partnering in parallel to determining and establishing the building blocks in creating PMO Management as a profession.
- To publish the majority of the books that constitute AIPMO’s Body of Knowledge by Dec. 2022
- 25 graduates in PMO Management from SBS Swiss Business School by 2023 with another 30 in their Doctoral studies
- 5 research topics incorporates within the next version of the training materials Dec. 2021
- Partner network that offers all AIPMO certifications by Dec. 2022
- Partner network that does not require PMO Professionals to travel more than 6 hours to attend an AIPMO certification course by Dec. 2024
- 5 CEOs who have spent a substantial amount of the career in PMO Management by 2025
ACE stands for Advisor – Consultant-Expert, who are internationally recognized professionals in the area of PMOs and Projects Programs and Portfolios.
ACEs are selected and certified by AIPMO but are a training resource for all AIPMO training partners.