OPEN JOB POSITIONS
As a Swiss company with an international outlook we are always looking for talented individuals that will help us grow and improve our operations worldwide.
We are looking forward to expanding our team, preferably in our Skopje, Macedonia offices, but we are open to the possibility of someone joining us and working remotely.
The following positions are currently available:
- 1 position available
We are looking for a talented individual who has great command of the English language for reading, proofing and writing content for the company.
- Editing and proof reading and editing written materials – books, brochures, documents etc.
- Proof reading and editing website content and content for online presence
- Article writing
- Copywriting for marketing purposes (knowledge of SEO copywriting is considered a plus)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferably an English Major)
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience in editing books, articles and written content
- Experience in proofreading and copywriting
Website, PHP and Database Developer
- 1 position available
We are looking for an experienced individual for developing software applications, cloud – based services, and website development. The ideal candidate is a creative hard working problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools.
You must be comfortable working as part of an international team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Developing front end website architecture, designing user interactions on web pages, developing back end website applications.
- Develop code, perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Work cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Proficient with database development (MySQL or other)
- Proficient with membership database development and e-commerce web development
- Good on integration among platforms (CRM, WooFinance and other systems)
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Proficiency with server side languages PHP
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Fluent English;
- Self-motivating, able to work both in a team and alone;
- Working internationally based out of Skopje, North Macedonia
Please send us a list of your best/most recent work and a description of the projects, as well as links to the websites.